Display printable art, home photos, posters or fine art prints in a snap with easy-to-hang, and even easier to change out art in these SnapeZo® patented, front-loading frames. Perfect for use in your home office, den, dorm or kids room to create gallery walls, or showcase your favorite customized artwork. Never fight with changing out artwork again. Made with durability in mind, this solid aluminum frame is made to the highest industry standards, the best quality available at the lowest price. Strong, yet lightweight and shockingly easy-to-use. The front snaps open on spring hinges to change posters- no tools and removal from wall required. Flexible PET lens offers non-glare and UV protection. Comes with all the necessary hardware & concealed mounting holes or hang with 3M Command Strips. This frame can be hung both vertically and horizontally.
- Wide SnapeZo® 36x48 poster frame for quick and easy change of 36x48 posters, photos, prints and pictures
- Unique SnapeZo® trademark snap design & quality, super-white backing, 6 year warranty on metal parts
- Two SnapeZo® covers: UV protecting non-reflective and a clear glossy PET cover included
- SnapeZo® unique white translucent backing; gives your posters 'pop' - don't accept dull grey sign board
- Easily fixed to wall with provided kit , 3m command strips or many alternative options
- Visible Area: 34.1 x 46.1 inches, external dimensions: 37.6 x 49.6 inches
Q & AAsk a Question
In the FAQ section, it is mentioned an Allen key is available to lock the frame? How do you indicate you would like one of those on your order?
The Allen key in included with our Locking Snap Frames: https://snapframesdirect.com/collections/locking-snap-frames-online The locking frames do have additional security in these and require an Allen wrench to open the frame. However, you won't be able to use the Allen Key to lock our standard snap frames. They do not support this feature.
How do you hang these by string?
Hi- here is a helpful video below. Also be aware that there are single holes mid centre which will allow you to hang on a single nail in the wall and also that you can drill anywhere you prefer in the aluminium and fit your own preferred hanging hardware.
My posters are on foamcore… Can I use these frames to frame them
Snap frames can accept posters up to 1/10 of an inch thick. Any thickness above this won't allow the frame to close properly.
We do have specialized snap frames which accommodate 1/4 inch foam core: https://snapframesdirect.com/products/black-snap-frame-poster-size-36x48-1-25-inch-profile-fits-1-4-thick-foamcore-poster