Display printable art, home photos, posters or fine art prints in a snap with easy-to-hang, and even easier to change out art in these SnapeZo® patented, front-loading frames. Perfect for use in your home office, den, dorm or kids room to create gallery walls, or showcase your favorite customized artwork. Never fight with changing out artwork again. Made with durability in mind, this solid aluminum frame is made to the highest industry standards, the best quality available at the lowest price. Strong, yet lightweight and shockingly easy-to-use. The front snaps open on spring hinges to change posters- no tools and removal from wall required. Flexible PVC lens offers non-glare and UV protection. Comes with all the necessary hardware & concealed mounting holes or hang with 3M Command Strips. This frame can be hung both vertically and horizontally.
- Slim SnapeZo® 16x20 frame for quick and easy change of 16x20 posters, photos, prints and pictures
- Unique SnapeZo® trademark snap design & quality, super-white backing, 6 year warranty on metal parts
- Two SnapeZo® covers: UV protecting non-reflective and a clear glossy pvc cover included
- SnapeZo® unique white translucent backing; gives your posters 'pop' - don't accept dull grey sign board
- Easily fixed to wall with provided kit , 3m command strips or many alternative options
- Visible Area: 15.6 x 19.6 inches, external dimensions: 17.2 x 21.2 inches
Q & AAsk a Question
What is the difference between a .6 inch profile and .8 inch profile
The difference between these 2 profiles is the width of the profile. Also, the .6 shape is rounded and the .8'' is flat.
what is the weight?
Hi Dominique. The unit weight is 1.18 lb.