Display printable art, home photos, posters or fine art prints in a snap with easy-to-hang, and even easier to change out art in these SnapeZo® patented, front-loading frames. Perfect for use in your home office, den, dorm or kids room to create gallery walls, or showcase your favorite customized artwork. Never fight with changing out artwork again. Made with durability in mind, this solid aluminum frame is made to the highest industry standards, the best quality available at the lowest price. Strong, yet lightweight and shockingly easy-to-use. The front snaps open on spring hinges to change posters- no tools and removal from wall required. Flexible PVC lens offers non-glare and UV protection. Comes with all the necessary hardware & concealed mounting holes or hang with 3M Command Strips. This frame can be hung both vertically and horizontally.
- Sleek SnapeZo® 24x36 frame for quick and easy change of 24x36 posters, photos, prints and pictures
- Unique SnapeZo® trademark snap design & quality, super-white backing, 6 year warranty on metal parts
- Two SnapeZo® covers: UV protecting non-reflective and a clear glossy pvc cover included
- SnapeZo® unique white translucent backing; gives your posters 'pop' - don't accept dull grey sign board
- Easily fixed to wall with provided kit , 3m command strips or many alternative options
- Visible Area: 23.2 x 35.2 inches, external dimensions: 25.2 x 37.2 inches
Q & AAsk a Question
Can you send me a profile drawing of how the frame is made? Including the depth or thickness from the frame face to the wall?
If you view the thumbnails on the website, you will see to the right a diagram of a cross-section of the frame moulding.
What is the white translucent backing made of? And is it acid-free?
The White Bright Backing is made of Styrene. SnapeZo® frames do not come with acid-free backing or covers.
whats the difference between 1inch profile and 1.24inch profile?
This is referencing the width of the black portion of the frame
This frame was not new. It looks like I was sent a previously returned, damaged frame instead of a brand new frame. The packaging was open, and the frame was loose in the box - no protective wrapping. I've purchased MANY frames from Snapezo and have never had an issue. I will definitely return and request a replacement.