Display printable art, home photos, posters or fine art prints in a snap with easy-to-hang, and even easier to change out art in these SnapeZo® patented, front-loading frames. Perfect for use in your home office, den, dorm or kids room to create gallery walls, or showcase your favorite customized artwork. Never fight with changing out artwork again. Made with durability in mind, this solid aluminum frame is made to the highest industry standards, the best quality available at the lowest price. Strong, yet lightweight and shockingly easy-to-use. The front snaps open on spring hinges to change posters- no tools and removal from wall required. Flexible PVC lens offers non-glare and UV protection. Comes with all the necessary hardware & concealed mounting holes or hang with 3M Command Strips. This frame can be hung both vertically and horizontally.
- Professional SnapeZo® movie poster frame. specified by movie theaters worldwide
- Unique SnapeZo® trademark snap design & quality, super-white backing, 6 year warranty on metal parts
- Two SnapeZo® covers: UV protecting non-reflective and a clear glossy pvc cover included
- SnapeZo® unique white translucent backing; gives your posters 'pop' - don't accept dull grey sign board
- Easily fixed to wall with provided kit , 3m command strips or many alternative options
- Visible Area: 29.2 x 39.2 inches, external dimensions: 31.7 x 41.7 inches
Q & AAsk a Question
It says "Visible Area: 29.2 x 39.2 inches" it can still hold my poster that is 30 x 40 right?
SnapeZo frames have to be exactly the same as graphic size or the poster will get damaged or slip around. For example, a 26.5 x 39.5 or a 27.5x40.5 WON'T fit in a 27x40 inch.
What is the difference between the 1.25”profile and the 1.2” profile models? Do they both use the same UV-protecting glazing?
Hello and thank you for your question. The 1.25-inch profile is a bit wider and flat. The 1.2-inch a bit rounded. If you view the thumbnails on the website, you will see to the right a diagram of a cross-section of the frame profile. Both frames comes with the PVC covers non-glare and clear-glossy.