Display printable art, home photos, posters or fine art prints in a snap with easy-to-hang, and even easier to change out art in these SnapeZo® patented, front-loading frames. Perfect for use in your home office, den, dorm or kids room to create gallery walls, or showcase your favorite customized artwork. Never fight with changing out artwork again. Made with durability in mind, this solid aluminum frame is made to the highest industry standards, the best quality available at the lowest price. Strong, yet lightweight and shockingly easy-to-use. The front snaps open on spring hinges to change posters- no tools and removal from wall required. Flexible PVC lens offers non-glare and UV protection. Comes with all the necessary hardware & concealed mounting holes or hang with 3M Command Strips. This frame can be hung both vertically and horizontally.
- Premium SnapeZo® 36x48 frame for quick and easy change of 36x48 posters, photos, prints and pictures
- Unique SnapeZo® trademark snap design & quality, super-white backing, 6 year warranty on metal parts
- Two SnapeZo® covers: UV protecting non-reflective and a clear glossy pvc cover included
- SnapeZo® unique white translucent backing; gives your posters 'pop' - don't accept dull grey sign board
- Easily fixed to wall with provided kit , 3m command strips or many alternative options
- Visible Area: 35.3 x 47.3 inches, external dimensions: 37.7 x 49.7 inches
Q & AAsk a Question
Will this hold a poster board that is 46.2in x 35.5in x 1/16in? It's advertised as for movie posters but i have something that's a little abnormal that I'd like to frame horizontally with this frame but I wanna check
Hello and thank you for reaching out. You will need to trim your poster to fit a standard size that we do sell or mount the poster on a piece of paper that is a SnapeZo standard size or buy a custom frame. For example, a 26.5 x 39.5 or a 27.5x40.5 won't fit in a 27x40-inch SnapeZo frame. SnapeZo frames have to be exact same as graphic size or the poster will get damaged or slip around.
As advertised the frame looks great and was exceptionally easy to setup and mount using 3m command strips. The only thing they could perhaps improve is adding some instructions and use cases for the two included plastic covers.